QR Code Link to This Post
Sourcing Specialist ESA (Executive Search Associates) Colorado Springs, CO. (Remote) Part-Time
Executive Search Associates is a full-service recruitment and retention firm hired by hospitals that many would consider role models for success. These hospitals use our company to cherry-pick their talent. By finding the right person, facilitating the interview process, and brokering the deal we get to be that quiet force in the background helping people navigate a positive change. Masterful matches are what we do! Sourcing the right talent is key.
We are currently experiencing such a high volume of opportunity that we are looking to build our own support team by hiring a new Sourcing Specialist/ Data Collection Agent! We hire hardworking, service-oriented people, and are passionately dedicated to providing our team with the opportunity to contribute to the lives of others while being invested in their own personal success in a 21st-century work environment.
The Sourcing Specialist/Data Collection Agent is responsible for assisting our recruiting and office team by utilizing company resources to collect and compile a list of potential candidates fitting the needs of our clients. This will include proactively making cold calls. Comfort on the phone is extremely beneficial. Also, passive searching through online medium will be required. Familiarity with B2B database utilization methods is helpful, as is experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems. Sending and responding emails.
Responsible for a variety of data and research tasks including but not limited to data entry, research, and other work essential for group members to be able to execute their daily and weekly phone calls and to track results. Mine data archived in CRM databases to make both cold and warm recruiting calls. Internet job board postings and Trade organization internet site posts.
Positive attitude, team oriented, desire to work hard.
Excellent communication skills, comfort on the phone.
Excellent computer usage skills are necessary.
-Utilize varied sourcing opportunities including proactive recruitment of passive candidates, develop an ongoing candidate pipeline, job postings and screening incoming active candidates.
-Effectively manage time and work independently, under general guidance.
-Perform other duties as assigned.
· Systems: utilize and support the following ESAR systems CRM database applicant tracking system Office 365 (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.) Candidate data sheet, communication and filing systems Job order, communication and filing systems Weekly recruiting planning system – research, data entry and e-mail follow up portions Weekly sales and prospecting planning system research, data entry and e-mail follow up portions. Complete all work quickly with great attention to detail.
· Proficiency with MS Office 365 tools
· Experience with CRM/ATS
· Analytical and Strategic thinking
. Telemarketing experience, cold calling experience.
· Ability to multi-task at a high level daily
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong planning, time management, and organization skills
· Creative problem solver and team player
· Solid attention to detail, organization, initiative, follow-through, flexibility, and responsiveness
Openings For Near Colorado Springs
- #Sourcing #Specialist #admin #office
- Current Jobs on Craigslist Closest Colo Springs Colorado