QR Code Link to This Post
Entech Engineering, Inc. is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm. Our staff is highly qualified, experienced, and diversified. We are professional engineers, environmental experts, and skilled geologists. We’re seeking to add someone to our team who shares our strong values in quality, trustworthiness, accuracy, and dependability with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, a team player willing to communicate effectively to our customers and internal staff. If you feel this describes you, then read on…
Below are some of the responsibilities that you will handle as a team member:
• Prepare invoices for clients after verifying information from multiple databases.
• Responds to billing related telephone and email inquiries from clients.
• Must have attention to detail and quality while maintaining a high level of productivity.
• Must have ability to multi-task and manage large and small projects without supervision, all while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
• Possesses excellent written and verbal skills to effectively present and communicate information to all levels of employees.
• Post payments accurately to customer records.
• Reconcile credit card and check payments to bank deposits.
• Work with fellow support teammates answering calls and routing to the appropriate person while maintaining a high level of customer service in all internal and external communications.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Organize and maintain files and records.
• Flexible, adaptive team player. Enjoys helping others for the success of the team.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree preferred
• 2+ years Billing experience
• 2+ years Customer Service
• Requires strong computer and internet research skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and “can do” attitude are required.
• Ability to interact in a positive and effective manner with a wide variety of people including, but no limited to employees, contractors and clients.
• Technical Proficiency: Applies the technical knowledge and skills required in order to achieve the expected outputs.
• Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility: Ability to promise and deliver results, build effective relationships and establish a reliable track record.
• Communication Proficiency: Comfortable using a broad range of communication styles, and ability to choose appropriate, effective ways to communicate to different audiences in diverse situations.
• Remain positive, professional, determined, calm and focused when faced with challenging situations.
• Flexibility: Is open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Adjusts rapidly to new situations warranting attention and resolution.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday -Friday, 8am-5pm
Dental Discount Program
Paid Time Off
Simple IRA & Simple IRA (matching)
Now Hiring In Colorado Springs
- #Admin #Billing #clerk #admin #office
- Current Jobs on Craigslist Closeby Colorado Springs CO